Spicy Tuna Salad
This delicious dish is my go to when I am craving a little spice and needing a lot of protein. It's packed full of flavor and hits the spot every time!
- 2 cans Wild-Caught Tuna, drained
- 1/4 cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Red or Yellow Bell Pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 Jalapeño, seeds removed and minced*
- 1 Tbsp. Rice Wine Vinegar1 tsp. Olive Oil
DirectionsAdd all ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine. Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.
This recipe is easily adaptable. I didn’t have Jalapeños, so I used a couple Thai Chili Peppers. *If you don’t like spicy food remove the peppers. I like using red and yellow bell peppers; the color just makes the dish look more appealing don’t you think? One more thing, did I mention that this is my very 1st recipe posted?