This melon salad is sweet and tangy. The lemon zest brings this to a new level and it’s the perfect dish to take to any summer gathering. You can easily double or triple the batch for larger gatherings.
- 4 cups seedless watermelon, cubed
- 1 cantaloupe, cubed
- 1 ½ cups Sapphire black seedless grapes, washed*
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- ¼ cup chopped mint
- In a small bowl combine lemon juice, lemon zest, and honey. Stir to combine, set aside
- To a large bowl add the fruit, top with lemon mixture and mint.
- Gently, stir to combine and refrigerate until ready to serve.
*If you can’t find the Sapphire grapes, use any seedless grape.