This bean salad could be a meal itself. This is a healthy, vegetarian dish that is packed with protein and fiber, which makes it filling too! Try this as a side dish for BBQ Chicken, burgers, and ribs.
- 1 15.5 oz. can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5 oz. can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5 oz. can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 15.5 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp. oregano
- To a medium size bowl add the beans, onion, stir to combine.
- In a small bowl add olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper and oregano, stir to combine.
- Pour the olive oil mixture over beans and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving.