We love watching football and having football food. This is a simple, easy to do, recipe that takes little time and it’s tasty too. Warm meatballs with melted gooey cheese make this a winning dish!
- 30 meat balls from 1 bag fully cooked Italian Meatballs
- 10 rolls from 1 pkg. Sister Schubert’s Dinner Yeast Rolls (they are fully cooked)
- 1 24 oz. jar Newman’s Own Sockarooni (or any other Jar of your preference)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Place 10 frozen rolls on a baking sheet. Once oven is heated, bake rolls for 5 to 10 minutes, as per package directions.
- Cook the Sockarooni in a medium sized pot, on medium heat. Carefully, sauce splatters.
- On a microwave safe plate, heat 30 meatballs for 1 minute. Once heated add to sauce. Stir to combine and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- When the rolls are heated through, remove from oven and slice in half. Spoon 3 meatballs and some sauce on the roll, top with cheese and serve.
The meatballs I bought were Walmart’s brand and they were pretty good, but you can use any brand you choose.
You can also switch out the dinner rolls I used, but make sure they are fully cooked to save time.
I love Newman’s Own Brand, but with the other ingredients, it’s easy to swap out for any brand you like.
2 thoughts on “EASY GAME DAY MEATBALL SLIDERS”
Quick, easy and tasty = a home run.