This soup is spectacular and easy to prepare. This is a Chinese style soup filled with premade wontons, chicken, shrimp, and vegetables that swim in broth. This is my favorite soup that I often serve with Vietnamese Eggrolls – Air Fried, or Deep Fried on the side.
- ½ a bag of frozen mini wontons from a 24 oz. bag (I used Korean style mini wontons from Bibigo)
- 10 cups water
- 2 ½ Tbsp. chicken bouillon
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced ¼ inch thick
- 4 large white mushrooms, cut into quarters
- ½ a large yellow onion, slice thin
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced thin
- 2 chicken breasts cut into 1-inch cubes
- 12 large shrimps, peeled, cleaned, and deveined
- ½ tsp. garlic powder`
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 bunch Bok choy, cut into large chunks
- Bring water and bouillon to a boil. Once boiling turn down heat and add garlic powder, carrots, mushrooms, and chicken breast. Turn heat to medium-high and cook for 15 minutes.
- Add Bok choy and cook for 5 min.
- Next, add shrimp and onion, cook for 3 minutes, or until the shrimp are done. Stir in soy sauce and green onion, then serve.