Recently we visited Panda Express and instead of the typical Chow Mein I ventured out and tried the Super Greens and I am glad I did. Low in calories and full of flavor makes this a winner in my house. Here is my version of this amazing dish and it’s amazing!
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 3 cups chopped green cabbage cut into 1 in. squares
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 tsp. chicken bouillon
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- Pinch of ground ginger
- 2 tsp. cooking oil (I used Canola)
- Pepper to taste
- Add chicken bouillon to the hot water, set aside.
- Heat oil on medium-high heat in a nonstick pot big enough to hold all ingredients. Once oil is hot add the garlic and ground ginger. Next add cabbage and kale turn heat to medium and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Stir the chicken broth mixture to grab anything that settled to the bottom and add to the saucepot. Add the broccoli and stir to coat all vegetables with broth. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until broccoli is tender crisp. Enjoy!
(Approximately 46 calories per serving!)