[servings=”10″ preptime=”10 min.” cooktime”1hr, 10 min.” difficulty=”intermediate”]
A delicious, easy, freezable breakfast that’s so easy to make and great when you don’t have time to cook in the morning. I cook up a large batch and freeze them, so we have a quick warm breakfast ready to go.
- 1 Dozen Large Eggs, whisked
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 20 Mission Soft Taco Flour Tortillas*
- 8 Slices of Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 ½ Cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- Melt butter in a skillet over med-high heat. To the whisked eggs add salt and pepper and stir to combine. Add the eggs to the skillet and cook until done. Remove from heat and add in the cooked bacon, stir to combine.
- Heat flour tortillas in microwave for about 30 seconds. Just long enough to make the tortilla pliable. Take one flour tortilla and lay down flat. Add a 2 Tbsp. of the egg mixture to the center of the tortilla. Top with cheese and then fold.
- Folding the tortilla is easy Fold both sides towards the middle, then fold the bottom to the top. *
- Continue until all ingredients are gone.
- The burrito will be cool once you roll all of them, so if eating right away, heat in the microwave for 30 seconds, then serve.
I cook a big batch and freeze for an easy grab breakfast… wrap each burrito individually for a single serving or wrap a batch for several people. I reheat by microwaving them for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Here is an image I found on the internet on how to roll a burrito…