My mother-in-law gave me this recipe many years ago. The warm gooey biscuits are delightful. It’s easy, delicious, and quick, which makes it the best recipe ever. I serve this with a nice green salad.
- 2 cans of tuna, drained
- 2 (6 oz.) Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can Campbells Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- ½ can of water (use empty soup can)
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Place biscuits in a 9 in. pie pan and set aside.
- Add soup and water to a bowl and stir to combine. Add tuna and stir, but don’t stir to hard you want some tuna chunks.
- Bake in preheated over for 25 min. or until biscuits are done and you have a nice golden crust on the top.